If you know your friends have Kisapp, but you can't see them or they appear as numbers instead of names please try these solutions:
1. Please try to refresh the contact list by swiping downwards in the Contacts tab.
2. Check with your friends if they are using a different SIM than the one they have registered, that could explain the numbers appearing instead of names.
3. Please make sure they are either in the Kisapp address book or in your device’s address book.
4. Please check if these contacts have blocked you. This can also be a reason.
5. If none of the above apply, force quit the app (double tap home button, then swipe upwards), then relaunch and check if it helped.
6. If that doesn't help, temporarily change the name of the contact in phone contacts (add a few symbols, then change back again).
7. If that doesn’t work, delete the app and re-install it.
8. Are you sure these people are on Kisapp!?